Kyle Burton on Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:57:40 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] non buffered c program

If anyone's interested, and doesn't mind the shameless plug (no pun intended),
I've added a tutorial for this at http://www.bgw.org

  http://www.bgw.org/tutorials/programming/c/raw_mode.php3

Finding out what goes on in the C.I.A. is like performing acupuncture on a
rock.
    -- New York Times, Jan. 20, 1981