Tim Peeler on Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:45:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Access

Shit, think I may have touched it off...  Anyway, I decided to check with covad
for DSL and surprisingly they offer access to my residence...  This comes as a
complete shock to me since Bell Atlantic, Rcn,  and Concentric say it's not
available to my area yet...  I'm waiting on a response from Concentric and
covad as to whether my residence IS or ISN'T capable of handling DSL.  If Bell
Atlantic would provide ADSL to me I'd have no problem, I can configure my linux
box after they get done playing with windoze.  If anyone knows what kind of
service I could expect from cable modems, isdn, or (I think I recall someone
mentioning this last time) wireless it'd be appreciate.

Thanks for the info so far.
Tim