Bill Jonas on Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:20:11 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Corel Linux

> to do some mucking to get it to work.  Any suggestions?  I'm free
Saturday,
> if anyone wants to help me make a CDR.  :)

I should clarify:  I don't have a CD-R drive.  I can bring my box and string
some serial or parallel cable between the two to transfer the ISO file over
(so it doesn't have to be downloaded again).

Bill

--
"Look, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I
will.  I got spare time."