Bill Jonas on Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:05:27 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] ISP

> Hi Bill,
>
> Why re-invent the wheel?
>
> DCANet is a linux-friendly ISP!  Many of our tech support people use it,
> and our entire engineering and installations group runs it on the desktop
> as our default operating system.  Most of us run Redhat.
>
> -Andrew
>
> p.s. DCANet also weighs the same as a duck.

Where do you work?  I'm currently looking for a job.  I have an A+
certification and a growing Clue about Linux.  I'm interested in being a
technician, network operations guy, or help desk person.  My resume is at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~williamj.  If you aren't the hiring person at
your company, I'd be grateful if you could point me to the right person.

Many thanks,
Bill