Kyle Burton on Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:10:27 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Ncurses

Funny, I changed main.c to look like this:

   wnoutrefresh(TopMenuWindow);
   wnoutrefresh(HelpWindow);
   doupdate();
   sleep(2);
   for(;;){
      main_for_loop();
   }

and for the 2 seconds before the sleep, everything's ok...If I move the sleep
into main_for_loop(), the same behavior occurrs...

perhaps the stdio getc() is doing something that causes a reset in the ncurses
libs?

is there are 'readchar' type function taht's part of ncurses perhaps?

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -- Voltaire