vkenny on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:07:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Re: Linux friendly ISPs

Cynet.net...
I have yet to see anyone more helpful than these folks..
They run on Solaris, are quite Linux frioendly, and knowledgable also, depending
on who you get.
it's expensive, my dialup with static IP is 23.50/mo, but my connect speeds are
always top notch, and if you ask for temporary space, they'll give it to you ( I
was FTPing Oracle 8.0i, and kept losiong connection, so they gave me a gig on a
drive for three days, I FTPd it to their server, and then just brought it down
locally)
Shell accounts yes
second email address yes
web space (I think 10 Mb but I'm not sure)

jsut an all around cool company..
Vale (I'm drinking guiness tonight) Kenny