Tim Peeler on Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:25:07 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Access

Well, I've checked with flashcom and they actually pinpointed my address!
(covad, BA, rcn, and concentric didn't...)  Looks like I might be able to get
adsl from them.  at 14667 ft from the exchange they can offer me 144, 192, and
384K  which is just fine by me. ;-)

Thanks to all for the info.  Now I get to wait til they contact me back to
setup service, and hopefully they're ok with linux...

Tim

PS. Installation is free!!! (limited time), and modem is free! (after rebate)
$600/Year for 144 ($50/mo)