Stephen E. Fritz on Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:38:50 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] AT&T VNC

Has anyone out there worked with AT&T's Virtual Network Computing (VNC) X client/server package.  I have downloaded the RPM and it works well, but I have been having a problem with the PERL script they offer.  When I try to invoke the script from root, I get an "Application not found" error.  It was installed to my path, but I did not edit the script, although it appeared to be OK for my redHat 6.0 install.  I know almost nothing about PERL, so hopefully someone has worked with VNC and can offer some tips.

Stephen Fritz
Ridley Park, PA

XXOO
Toxic