Vettese, Nick A on Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:09:14 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] Red Hat 6.1 deluxe

I found it!  It was a CD on its own, stuck between the inner and outer box.
The CD contains installs for Linux, Windows, OS/2, Solaris, and Solarisx86.
I am installing now.
Thanks,
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Aarune J. Oracle [mailto:linux@cyberspacematrix.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 11:10 AM
To: 'plug@lists.nothinbut.net'
Subject: RE: [PLUG] Red Hat 6.1 deluxe

No, I dont think you will find an office suite on the RH61 cd, you may
find one on the Applications CD if you bought it in the store, but I think
it doesnt ship with it.  You can get it from www.sun.com but it is a big
download.  It does have some nice text editors, but you would benifit more
from star office.  I think JDK 1.2 should be installed to get the most out
of star office, and I dont think it comes on the RH61 cd.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another
beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends