Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] AT&T VNC

This may sound odd, but when you open up the script does it try to call
any other applications?  If so they may not be in the place the script is
looking for.  RedHat doesnt put things in the same spots that most
distro's do.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends