Bill Jonas on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:10:51 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] AT&T VNC

> Yeah, made sure of that.  Asked myself the same question even more
> sarcastically.

I'm grasping at straws...

Load the script into your favorite editor (or just use "less filename").
Examine the first line.  It should look like:
    #!/usr/bin/perl
or something similar.  Check to make sure that that is correct path to the
perl executable.  If not, change it.

Do you get the error before the script even starts executing?  When exactly
does it happen?  Are you typing "./scriptname" or just "scriptname"?

Bill

--
"Because they know that all they sold you was a guaranteed POS!  Look, if
you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I will.  I got