Darxus on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:40:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] (no subject)

On 11 Jan 2000, Rachael Schweizer wrote:

> Hello, PLUGged ones.
>
> I'm new to the Linux OS, so I am very grateful for the excellent
> resources PLUG provides. I must admit I was ready to buy a tux doll to
> go with the Bill Gates voodoo doll I already stick pins in, but my
> mind has opened and I am starting to get the angle. Would this be
> "enlightenment" ?

No, that's a window manager :)

> When I first visited the PLUG site there was an Apache discussion
> scheduled. Did I miss it? If so, will there be another in the near
> future?

You didn't miss it.  It didn't happen because the scheduled speaker had an
unfortunately timed illness.

I've been trying to find out if he wants to reschedule it.  He just
unsubscribed from this list.  I don't know.

I'm sure someone will do a talk on apache for plug some time in the
future.

                      "There is no spoon."