Rachael Schweizer on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:30:40 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] (no subject)

Hello, PLUGged ones.

I'm new to the Linux OS, so I am very grateful for the excellent resources PLUG provides. I must admit I was ready to buy a tux doll to go with the Bill Gates voodoo doll I already stick pins in, but my mind has opened and I am starting to get the angle. Would this be "enlightenment" ?

When I first visited the PLUG site there was an Apache discussion scheduled. Did I miss it? If so, will there be another in the near future?

Rachael

A fool does not delight in understanding, only in revealing his own mind - 18:2