Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:56:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Email setup w/cable modem

Oh wait, I just saw /w cable modem, are you with @home?  If you are you
have to get to the 2nd level tech support people there and get the "True"
mail server addresses.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends