Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:02:46 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Red Hat 6.1 deluxe

It would make sence, since SUSE is so closely involved with XFree86, one
would think that their X setup tool would be the best.  They have tons
of drivers for X on their site, I usually go there if I cant get X to
run on a system.

BTW do you know who the people are that make XF86Setup?

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends