Jim McCoy on Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:49:41 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Intro To Linux Seminar

On February 24th there will be an intro to Linux seminar held at the HP offices in Chesterbrook.
The seminar is part of the local HP user group's (NECRUG) regular quarterly meeting.
You do not need to be a NECRUG member to attend.
The presenter will be Ed Petron, of Anville, PA.  Ed has contributed to the Debian version, has had several articles published in Linux Journal and is author of the recently released "Linux Essential Reference" published by New Riders.
If you know someone who is interested in learning about Linux this will be a good opportunity.
There will be a non-member attendance fee of $125.00.  Also featured for the day will be Bill Hassell
of HP speaking on HP-UX.
More information can be found at http://www.interex.org/~necrug

(I will talk to the necrug board to see if we can allow PLUG members in at the NECRUG member price)

Jim Mc Coy