Rebecca Ore on Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:41:03 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Does anyone have a Pentium Pro 200 Mhtz processor...

...with voltage regulator?  I'm getting a free machine to use as a
news server, but it's going to require some extra parts.  Most
particularly SCSI drives and controller as well as the extra
processor.  If anyone has spare parts, the machine that I'll be
getting is a Micron box circa 1996 or so (judging by what was
available then when I bought my box new).

I won't get the box until sometime next week.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net