Mader, Bob on Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:35:51 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Who wants to plug plug at linsight.com?

Folks,

I just ran across a new site on the web called "Linsight." Created by Dave
Whitinger, one of the cofounders of Linux Today, this site is featuring a
database of conferences, events, training courses, and other LUGs.  People
in the USA can even search the database by ZIP code to find events and
nearby user groups.

The first generation of this seems to be growing quickly. Dave says that
they will be releasing additional capabilities next month.

If you are looking for Linux training or events, I recommend a visit to:

	http://linsight.com/

To whomever takes charge for promoting the PLUG meetings, you may want to
check out the "Add An Event" link which leads to a form where all of the
meeting details can be provided. We don't currently appear to be listed.

-Bob