Casey Liscum on Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:25:25 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] Getting DSL...

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Tim Peeler wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> > I know I just sent this in, but I think this would be a better place for it.
> > Remember, I haven't looked into this yet, but feel free if you want.
> > www.freedsl.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nick
>
> They only support windows and they require you to spam ppl to get their "free"
> service (you have to get 10 "friends" to signup for service).  Lots of spammy
> adds too.
>
> Tim

You might try speakeasy.net.  They have competitive rates *and* they
support linux.  They guy I was talking to was actually happy to hear I run
Linux.  They also let you run DNS servers of your own (which I think is a
little rare for home DSL packages?)...

Casey