Steven Davila on Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:33:45 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] sorry. but, i am kinda lost :)

hey, one of us lurkers (and rare posters) runs SuSE... (not trying to start
a flame war)

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.nothinbut.net
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.nothinbut.net]On Behalf Of Bill Jonas
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 9:56 AM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [PLUG] sorry. but, i am kinda lost :)

> There aren't alot of us here at the PLU G list that have a whole lot of
> experience with Mandrake,  so you may have to do alot on your own..

Most of us seem to use Red Hat (which helps in your case as Mandrake is
based on Red Hat) or Debian.  I seem to be the odd Slackware user.  :)

Bill

--
"Because they know that all they sold you was a guaranteed POS!  Look, if
you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I will.  I got