Thomas E. Keiser on Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:52:19 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Finding Linux Help

Neo:

    You might want to look at Netmax. They have a firewall server and a web
server.and also an all-in-one server that administer through a web browser. Be a
good thing for you to be able to administer yourself.  http://www.netmax.com
as something of a linux user but not an expert.  The servers aren't free, but
well worth considering.

Tom