Rachael Schweizer on Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:14:41 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Apache

Suddenly, out of the blue, with no changes made to the server..at all..whatsoever, win 95/MSIE 4.X users can't access my site. They get an error occured and the browser shuts down. If they upgrade to IE5 they're fine. Not a prob with NetScape. I can't find any documentation on this at Apache and Red Hat Support hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I know it has to be something with using http 1.1.
Any ideas?

Desperately Seeking Solution