Joel A. Matz on Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:04:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Bellatlantic ADSL

I had a Bell Atlantic ADSL when I lived in Collegeville.  It used a
static IP associated to your account by the MAC of the NIC you
registered with them.  I had no problem getting it to work with RH 5.2.
I think IP masq would have been easy also, but I didn't try it at the
time.

Joel.