Aarune J. Oracle on Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:11:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Outlook Like Email Program for Linux, FOUND!!!

Well it looks good, but only has POP3 support right now, I was under the
impression that they had it doing more then what it is doing.  But I will
follow the development of this and let those of you know that are looking
for a software like this one when it can do the exchange/Outlook things
they are planning on getting it to do.

So far it looks like it will be kind of an Outlook clone, as it has alot
of the same functions, it will be nice to see the completed software, and
a worthy investment if they choose to sell it.

Sorry if I got anyone else excited over this too.

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers