Kyle Burton on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:08:04 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] request for help in testing something...

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.  I was trying to provide
a solution, for 2.2 series kernels, that followed the information in the
VPN mini howto, which is:

  /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/VPN

on my system.  I have read that document, but do not posess 2 machines
suitable for testing the informaion in the document.  I haven't seen
anything mentinoed about patching the kernel in that document.

I was under the assuption that the methodology that the VPN mini HOWTO
describes was a common way of creating a VPN with linux -- which I also
had heard was broken under the 2.1 and up series of kernels.

Thank you for your time.

"Think determanisticly, act randomly."
    -- Unknown