Geoffrey Young on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:17:31 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] RH scsi support

I'm not sure that there is scsi support compiled in...

basically, I installed the scsi adaptor so that I could use a new scanner
with my win system and was curious to see if I could use it for linux stuff
without having to do anything extra.

anyway, thanks for your input - I'll play around with it some more...

--Geoff