Kyle Burton on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:04:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] RH scsi support

If you're seeing 0 scsi devices, then the device driver is loaded already,
but it doesn't see any devices on the card.

are you sure you've got support in the kernel for your card?

If you build the proper module for your card, then 'insmod module' should
work for your card...(I think, I've never used scsi dynamicly like that --
i.e. I've never tried unloading/loading a scsi driver after the box booted).

"Think determanisticly, act randomly."
    -- Unknown