Geoffrey Young on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:38:10 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] RH scsi support

hi all...

	I just added a scsi pci adapter to a dual boot (RH5.2/Win95)
machine.  I noticed that when I boot to linux the boot messages show 0 scsi
devices.  How do I go about adding support for this card without
recompiling?  I remember that when I loaded RH it asked me if I had any scsi
devices and I said no.  Is there an 'insmod ppa' module equivalent for my
new card?

	Anyway, just trying to hone my linux knowledge - no biggie.

thanks

--Geoff
gyoung@laserlink.net