Aarune J. Oracle on Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:53:35 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] wont shut down properly

Is this a stock kernel or is it something you compiled?  Maybe try
compiling one for your system?

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers