Vale Kenny on Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:20:08 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Nifty little find

I've just picked up (again) The Magic Garden Explained (The Internals of
UNIX SVR4)
I've picked it up again, 'cause the first time I picked it up (about a
year after it was published) it was Martian to me.  However, now it's
comprehensible (more or less), and is a whizbang of a book, and not
quite as dry as the RFCs, which are roughly akin to drinking the Gobe
desert.
The find comes in when I did a search on the title in Google, hoping to
find annotations.  Then two things happened.  One, I realized the the
annotations to this book are otherwise known as the man pages, anf two,
I found this:
http://www.ugu.com/sui/ugu/show?webring
Peace Out and Good Learning..
Vale