Gregory T. Weber on Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:20:09 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] DSL

I just got DSL and it is up and working on my wife's 98 machine.  Of
course, I would rather it work on my RH6.1 box.  I know nothing about
networking and I am still fairly new to Linux (more of a user than an
tinkerer too).  I could use a little nudge in the right direction.  Do I
just log in as root and play around with Linuxconf?  How do I tell if my
Netwok card is installed correctly?(3C905B)  I was reading the
networking HOWTO but not understanding the terminology and what applies
to what I want to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg