Michael W. Ryan on Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:49:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] incorrect plug advertising

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Darxus wrote:

> At the last plug meeting, somebody mentioned that they saw an add for plug
> somewhere that said we were still meeting at the pizza place.  Could
> someone please give me contact information so that I can contact them &
> correct this ?

The current (February 2000) issue of Philly Tech (the magazine in
question) lists "Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group" as meeting at "the
IQ Group's Technology Lab, the Constitution Building, 325 Chestnut St.,
Sixth Floor, Suite 620, Philadelphia."  I think you might want to at least
have the floor and suite number changed.

Their contact information:

    How To Be Listed

    Please send a description of your even to:
        Susan Stapleton
        PhillyTech magazine
        P.O. Box 417
        Malvern, PA 19355-0417
    Faxes can be sent to:
        610-640-3177
    E-mail messages to:
        sstapleton@philly-tech.com
    Please include a contact name and phone number.  items must be
    received a month in advance.  PhillyTech reserves the right to edit
    submissions.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)