Kevin Falcone on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:02:46 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] ESR at Penn

The message was grabbed up and re-posted to plug-announce by someone,
and that made it appear a second time.

As for the topic, ESR only really gives one talk, based heavily on his
three papers.  He gave a talk based on "The Cathedral and the Bazaar"
and "Homesteading the Noosphere" to the Engineering school.  He then
spoke based on his "Magic Cauldron" paper (economics and business
models of open source companies) and some advocacy to students in the
Wharton school.

Now, not to be snippy, but if someone had pointed out that I wasn't
clear in my original post back when I posted it on the 3rd, instead of
waiting until today (the 10th), you would have gotten the above
paragraph.

-kevin

--
Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu>