Bill Jonas on Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:07:54 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Utility for Displaying connect speed...

Does such a thing exist?  I've checked Freshmeat, and I haven't found
anything apropos.  I'm looking for something like the Windows users have
with their Dial Up Networking which displays the actual line speed, and
not the "CONNECT 115200" that's always displayed when you connect (after
compression).

TIA,
Bill
--
"Notice how altering $one in fact altered each element of @a.
This is a feature, not a bug."  -Schwartz & Christiansen,