Todd Yocum on Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:52:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] jobs at Ars Digita

Hugh,

	Just had to say, I saw your previous post on
etags(which are a wonderful thing, indeed) and out of
curiosity, checked out ArsDigita. Very timely, it turned
out, since I've been poking around doing some online
community stuff for a variety of projects, but have never
done any significant web-publishing to date. Things like
a personal friends-and-family site, an online community
for a film project(trying to build some Blair Witch
phenomena) and maybe even some advising on an intranet for
my gf who works at Dupont Pharmaceutical(although they are
pretty heavily into Lotus Domino)

So I've spent the weekend learning a bunch of good info from the
ArsDigita online 1-day course, and have ordered Philip's
book. Stumbled across Zope, which looks pretty cool too.

Well, anyways, I'm gainfully employed myself here in Philly,
telecommuting for a Chicago virtual reality software company.
But I do have several very intelligent and skilled ex-co-workers
who I've passed your posting too. Hopefully one or two of
them will contact you, their current job have become less
than desirable.

Just thought I'd drop you a note to say thanks for the
inadvertent lead to ArsDigita and share some info, I'm a big
believer in serendipity, which happens a lot more these days
with the internet. : )

					Todd