JFRANCANO3 on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:55:44 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] A few terminals?

Tom,
There are several ways to do this. One is with a "masterview" switch. This is
an auto switch that is either hot keyed or manually switched at the box. They
usually run around $100.00 per station and can be pricey depending on the
number of stations that you are setting up. They do work extremely nice for
the application though. Another way is with a manual switch. This would need
all necessary cables, and the switch. Relatively cheap, but some video and
lockup problems may occur because of the interruption of current to the mouse
and keyboard.

shameless plug....I sell these things so let me know if your interested.

Joe Francano