Tom on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:12:52 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] A few terminals?

I have a standard PC running Linux. On the back it has the video
port, keyboard port etc. I have a couple extra monitors and some
old keyboards. Is there a way to hook up those monitors and
keyboards as just terminals? They would local, sitting side by side
on my table. Do I need a box for each terminal or, what I was
hoping, is there some type of splitter device for the keyboard and
monitor ports. If I do need a box, what is involved in setting up a
few terminals with the spare parts I have around? I wasn't thinking
networking with NIC cards and all but just terminals.

Tom