Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:57:33 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Good place to get computer parts.

I have seen messages on this list asking where is a good place to get
computer parts.  I recently (as in last weekend) upgraded my computer, I
got a quote for the parts from my boss who got the prices from SED (Big
distributor) and since I look at prices even when I have good prices I
found that the computer store that I go to for 90% of my purchaces ended
up only being $10 over the quote I got from SED.  And that was with an
Asus motherboard, AMD processor, 128 Meg PC 100 RAM, Iomega 250 Zip IDE,
and a new CDROM Drive 40X Toshiba.  Not including a good price on a
300Watt Powersupply.  I saved on shipping and I got the stuff the day I
wanted them.  The store's name is Smart Comp, they have 2 Locations one in
Philly and one in Bensalem.  Check out their website
http://www.smartcomp-pa.com it will give you details on some of the stuff
they have.  If you are looking for something in particular, call them and
they may have it in stock.

I hope this helps in someones search for good priced hardware, and I hope
this message did not bother anyone.

Thank You,

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers