Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:43:08 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] jobs at Ars Digita

This kind of post is nice, I am always on the look for a better paying
job, and one that may be nicer to work at.  One post saying that someone
is looking for Linux users to hire is in my oppinion giving this community
a chance to get a job that may make them happier and work with something
they enjoy.

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers