Darxus on Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:34:32 -0500 (EST)

philly linux jobs page (was: Re: [PLUG] jobs at Ars Digita)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Hugh Brock wrote:

Just found http://www.arsdigita.com/pages/jobs/

Although it does not seem to have up to date information from Hugh's last
post, it does have "open-source" mentioned on it, so I added a "Job
Openings" link to the main plug page, and created jobs.htm which is just a
link to this page at ArsDigita, with a note to contact me to have a link
added.

I request that any pages you wish to have linked include either "Linux" or
"open source" on that page, and be in the Philadelphia area.

I also added "Job openings at our sponsors", which currently only contains
a link to IQ Group's jobs page, because I didn't see one on nothinbut.net.
(Len: this is why you're getting this too)

As always, open to any suggestions....