michael kmiec on Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:14:48 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] job posting

Since recent threads have discussed job postings, I find the timing of this
impeccable. Submitted for your approval:

I found out today Standing Stone Group <http://www.sstone.com> is looking
for some Linux (as well as Win32) people to help out with clients of theirs.
Basically, they're in the infrastructure/application server realm, and have
a huge need to fill positions, especially on the Linux side of the house, in
senior development/admin capacities. (The project on the table, slated for a
six-month time frame, involves Cobalt servers in an ASP role. Sorry I don't
know more than that.)

Right now they're located in Chalfont, PA but are thinking of a move to
Conshohocken. They're a intelligent bunch of people, and the kind of folks
you wouldn't mind hanging out with after work.

Interested? Send a resume to Frank Pettinato <fpettinato@sstone.com>.

/mike
mike@shifter.org