Kyle Burton on Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:28:26 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Corel will be partly owned by MS after Inprise merger...

Don't they also own part of LinuxForce2000?  Corel just bought part of
LinuxForce2k didnt' they?  So, MS owns part of LinuxForce2000?

Hmm...must be strange for them owning part of their competitors...oh wait,
the did that to help keep Apple afloat...

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't
believe this to be a coincidence."
    -- Jeremy S.  Anderson