Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:07:44 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] reformatting a disk

What is a good option is to low level format your hard disk, I just did it
to an old drive and it cured the little problems of it loosing sectors
every so often.  You can low level from your BIOS or from a disk utility.

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers