Marc Soda on Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:26:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] permissions on mounted filesystems

Open /etc/fstab and put in an entry for it.
For example:

/dev/hda2              /mnt/shux              vfat 	user,rw 		0 0

Option user allows normal users to mount it, but also adds some other defaults.
Check out the mount man page for more details.

-Marc