Bill Jonas on Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:31:50 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] cases?

Anybody know of any stores around here that carry good hacker
cases?  I'm looking for one that's polished inside (or at least
non-painted), with thumbscrews, a slide-out motherboard tray,
folded-over edges inside, and removable side panels (ya know, so you
don't have to remove the whole damn top).  Web sites are okay too.

In the mean time, are there any stores that carry thumbscrews so I can
chuck the screwdriver-requiring ones I currently have?

Bill
--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought.
But World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- A. E.