Steve Creel on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:19:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] help

Hey there....
I do sql / php3 stuff for Nothin But Net, a sponsor of PLUG.  We use a
free system, FishCart, that is powered by MySQL and PHP3 (and apache, all
on Linux of course).  If you're interested, check out
http://www.fni.com/fcsql/.  If you're interested in having the work done
for you, we can help ya out too.  Either way, let me know.  The whole
program is extremely flexible, and constantly developed and supported on
the mailing lists....

Steve

Steve Creel                           Nothin But Net, LLC.
Network Administrator                 screel@nothinbut.net

"Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty,
not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
                              [Charles Dickens]