JFRANCANO3 on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:09:21 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] help

PLUG members,
I have a unique problem that maybe someone in PLUG could help me solve. I own
a networking infrastructure company that is being forced into e-commerce by
my largest customer. I need to be able to take orders and process credit card
transactions all through the web. I sell roughly 3,000 different cables, let
alone the 500 other related products. I am told that through CGI scripting I
can achieve total e-commerce. I do not know the first thing about CGI
scripting, let alone what OS it works on. If anyone has any
expertise/experience in this field please contact me. This system would
preferrably work on the Linux OS.

thanks for your time.

Joe Francano
www.compuacc.com