Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:38:35 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Solaris 7 BD

I thought that Solaris 7 was on a bootable CD, it has been close to a year
since I tried to install it, but It should be bootable.

--
-Rune

Operating-system software is the program that orchestrates all the basic
functions of a computer.

		-- The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, September 15, 1987, page 40

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers