Darxus on Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:48:15 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] PADS (Debian) meeting conflict August 16th.

That's right, I said AUGUST.  Not next meeting, or any between now &
August.

The week of August 16th I will be at war (http://www.pennsic.org), and not
available to host the PADS meeting here at IQ.  This is the same event
that caused me to miss the PADS meeting last august, during which package
creation was discussed, much to my frustration.

I figure 5 months should be sufficient and fair warning.

If you'd like to move the meeting up or back a week or something, that
would be fine with me, just let me know.

                           Chaos reigns.