mg on Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:48:13 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Ars Digita

	So with all the mentions lately about Ars Digita I finally went
and had a look at their job offerings. Seems almost too good. So I'm
wondering for anyone who might have gone to work for Ars Digita what (if
any) the catch/gotcha is.  For instance, except for the CS degree that I'm
only a couple years away from, I'm certainly L2 Programmer material.  So
if Ars Digita agrees with me, does that mean I'm definately getting
$100k/year plus options? Or are those salaries just rough guidelines of
what to expect? More importantly, how challenging and fun are they to work
for?

mg